Monday, April 27, 2009

Easter

Rylee and Chance


What a good big brother!

can you tell she din't want him to stop holding her!

Rylee couldn't decide what color she liked best.





Baily Bug

Great find Chase :)

Can you get it?

Nothing like a egg hunt in the rain!



Baily got Pop Pop on the Wii!

Aunt Holli got them all swords they were having so much fun getting Nay Nay!

Get him while he is down!!



I know, I know I am slacking again :) I figure it is time to finally post some Easter pictures :) We had a great Easter, busy as always! A very fun morning the kids woke to baskets with very little in them and a note left from the Bunny himself. The note was the first clue to a Easter hunt :) The kids went all over the house finding clues and prizes until the last clue lead them to the washing machine in the garage, where they found a large wrapped box. When they opened the box the look on Chance's face was priceless :) The big bunny had got them a Wii. I think everyone was surprised :) They couldn't wait to hook it up and they have been enjoying it ever sense. After that we all got ready to head up to Salem to Ben's moms house. There they colored eggs and did a egg hunt in the house because of the rain. After the first egg hunt they really wanted to hunt outside so Daddy and Aunt Rachael hid the eggs and off they went in the rain to find them. They love the egg hunts at Nama's house. After lunch at Nama's we headed to my parents house the 12th is Pop Pop's birthday so we had Easter dinner with Nama and Pop Pop they whole family was there and Uncle Nay Nay and Aunt Holli kept the tradition of a egg hunt that they do for the kids every year. It was a fun filled day and I am so thankful to be able to celebrate the wonderful fact that we are all saved because of the Grace of God! Jesus died on the cross for US!!!!

No comments: