The other day Rylee was having so much fun peeking around the tree at me I couldn't resist I had to get the camera. I love how the pictures turned out! Now I need to take the time to adjust them these are straight out of the camera :) Enjoy!
Cute, cute pictures and I love your header.....I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs! Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.
I am wife to a OSU student. Mom to 4 kiddos 14 year old Chase who always amazes me with his talents, 11 year old Chance my sports nut, 7 year old Baily my comedian and 4 year old Princess Rylee.
2 comments:
Very cute.
Cute, cute pictures and I love your header.....I enjoyed reading your blog tonight....Had some time to do some blog hopping...always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.
Post a Comment