Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My baby girl is 4!







Wow how fast time flies! It seems like just yesterday Rylee was a newborn. She is growing so fast. Sometimes I wish I could turn back the clock to when she was a infant. But then again I am enjoying the stage she is in right now! She keeps surprising me with all the silly things she does and says, everyday it is something new. She is such a handful sometimes but I wouldn't trade her for anything! She is the Princess of the house and she has all her brothers and her daddy wrapped around her finger. She is such a girly girl and I don't know where she gets it. Some people say that girls and boys are the same. I say they are way different and that God built girls to be the mothering type. She is so different from her brothers and she had all the boy stuff around but she still wanted the girly stuff from day one. LOL I remember a time when Nama came down when Rylee was maybe 10 months old and when she came in the door she had a bag in her hand. Rylee knew what the bag was and she wanted it. She didn't want Nama she wanted that bag. In the bag was clothes for her! How did she know? She was so little but the girly things were built into her. The Lord did a awesome job! She is so much fun and yes she is difficult sometimes and it is a challenge but I am so glad God gave me a baby girl! I love you baby girl! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney! Welcome to the bandwagon. I love it!

Love the header pic. Too funny!

Kathy said...

Courtney, Welcome to the blogosphere! The kiddos are really cute (on your header) and at their most funny of poses. I remember those days with my three boys. I would have to take 10 pictures before I got a decent one to give out. Sure do miss those days! Oh wait, what am I thinking? I have 2 girls here fulltime, they keep me busy. Although the girls do much better with taking of the pictures! LOL. They love to pose for me!