Friday, December 12, 2008

My Baby Boy is 14!!!!

Wow where has the time gone??? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was a mom for the first time and he was only 6lbs 12 1/2 oz? I can't believe that he is 14 today! 14 years ago today I was a first time mom trying to get to know this little tiny baby that had grown inside me for 9 months. Trying to understand what his cry met and how to comfort him. Boy has he grown and I too have grown alot in the 14 years since his birth. I think the big question was if we were going to do things the way we should and if he was going to grow into someone we were proud to call our son. I think we have done a great job he is a wonderful person so caring, compassionate and so dang smart ( He must have got that from Ben). We are so proud to be Chase's parents, and we are proud to call him our son! Happy Birthday baby boy! I am proud of you and we can't wait to see what this year brings!
I love you!



2 comments:

Cami said...

Happy Birthday Chase!! I can't believe it. Just seeing that number 14, it doesn't seem really.

Kathy said...

Happy Birthday Chase! My granddaughter turned 9 on Friday as well! Yikes! Where, or where DOES the time go???????