Tuesday, November 4, 2008
I figured it out :)
So I have been doing alot of thinking about this election, and I have come to the conclusion that I feel we have a lose - lose situation. With one candidate everything is going to go up(TAXES), he doesn't appose abortion GRRR, I feel he will stop the war in the wrong way by just pulling everyone out of there and with the other one health care is going to suck, he give $$ to big oil companies and the list goes on and on for both candidates!!! So I think I have found the winner in my eyes! I am voting Benny Beaver for president!!! GO BENNY!!! I feel he is the best choice when the other choices fall short! So I encourage you to join me in voting Benny for President I think he will do a great job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YOU'RE SLACKIN!!!!!!
Post a Comment