And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...
Our Tree
Chase loves to read he was so excited about the new books he got he couldn't wait to dig in :)
Do you see his tongue hanging out in the picture?
He was so excited I think everyone was surprised by that one :)
But he LOVED it!
It fit our family well :)
He now has a black to replace the one that is signed that he wont wear now.
My little model!
So she now has a shirt with her favorite word on it!
Every year the kids always get new games. This year Baily wanted a game called
"Guess Who I Am"
This game has been alot of fun I think they are playing it at least 3 times a week :)
So as you can see we had a great Christmas!
I have been blessed that I am not pulled all different directions on Christmas.
Ben's side has always done Christmas on Christmas Eve so we go to Nama's house on Christmas Eve. We get to do Christmas morning at home, then it is off to Nama and Pop Pop's house around 11:00 for Christmas there. It is nice that we all get to do the traditions we grew up with every year and no one is left out! It is a win win situation :)
It was nice Ben having a break from school so we could have some family time. It was much needed :) It was kinda sad that he wasn't at HP anymore ( Then he would have been off work for 2 weeks!) But because he works at OSU now he didn't have a bunch of time off. But we did sneak in some family time.
1 comment:
Looks so fun!
Post a Comment