Friday, January 2, 2009

She cracks me up!!!

I know I know I haven't got the Christmas pictures posted yet they are coming! But with that said: This little girl cracks me up!!! We were at the store today getting some much needed groceries. It seems that everyone else had the same idea. So it was really busy and Rylee was kinda lagging behind so I told her she needed to listen to me and I told her she needed to stay with me or she was going to get into the cart. Her reply was
" Mom I can't listen to you because I have ear plugs in!" I was cracking up inside!! It seems she hears daddy say he can't hear her because he has ear plugs in to much LOL But just so you know she did stay with me and at one point didn't even complain about getting in the cart when I asked her if I could put her in because it was just crazy at the store :) Kids don't you just LOVE them!!

No comments: