While walking to the school yesterday Rylee and I saw a snake. She was thinking it was kinda neat because it wasn't moving. Well today it was still there in the same general area. very strange that it would still be hanging around! So Rylee had to show her brother. I think she is now thinking that was the wrong thing to do :) Chance started moving it around because he wanted to pick it up. I don't think it was to happy with him because it kept opening its mouth in defense. Rylee was freaked out she liked it when it wasn't moving but with it out moving around she didn't like it one bit :) Chance thinks maybe there is babies around there and maybe that is why it is still around and being so defensive. Who knows but playing with snakes is something all boys (except Chase who hates snakes) have to do! Oh the JOYS of Boys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OK I have no clue why the last picture isn't showing up when I can click on it and then it does?! Who knows!
Post a Comment