Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snowflakes


I know I have been a little Ok a lot flaky :) I will try to stay on this and keep up with the updates on a regular bases! Have you ever seen a snowflake close up? I know when we make snowflakes we fold a piece of paper and then cut pieces out to make a shape that is uniform right? Well I don't think I had ever seen a snowflake up close until yesterday when I went to take the boys to school. I went to get in the car and it was snowing tiny flakes. On the hood of the car I say these tiny little perfect snowflakes. You know just like the ones we make :) They were perfectly uniform I was amazed and so were the kids. Ok maybe you have seen this before, but I hadn't and I loved it! It is just another thing that shows me that there is a God!!! I do not believe that snowflakes as perfect as they are could just happen! What a amazing God we have!

2 comments:

Cami said...

That is a very cool shot.

Kathy said...

that is so cool! Once in a while I get a chance to slow down and look at the little things too.

Totally amazing how we can overlook the simple beauty.