Monday, October 20, 2008

Thankful

I was just sitting here thinking about building a fire and I got to thinking about how thankful I am. I am thankful that we are in a house that doesn't always feel cold even when the thermostat says it is 68 degrees :) I am thankful that we have a house that has a fireplace so we can save on heating this winter and be really really warm. I am thankful to Jenn's dad who gave us wood to use this winter to help us out. What a blessing he is! I am thankful that I have a wonderful hubby who loves me very much. I am thankful for my 4 healthy children. I am Thankful for all the ways God is providing for us. I am thankful for so many more but that is a few things that I have really been thinking about lately. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I too have been thinking about what I am thankful for. The list is long: My God, my husband, my sons, my girls, my family and for you!

When you were my "secret sis", you blessed me more than you can ever imagine! You were kind, thoughtful, and gave me beautiful things! Thank you, my dear, for being the wonderful, loving person you are.