1. I was born in 1976
2. I have lived in Corvallis most of my life.
3. I have been married for 13 1/2 years.
4. I love my hubby very much.
5. I have 4 kiddos.
6. 3 boys 1 girl.
7. I mix up Chase and Chance's name all the time.
8. All our kids have a biblical name.
9. The girl is the hard one.
10. Ben wanted to name her Haily
11. Then I would have mixed up Baily and Haily
12. I said no way!!!
14. I love my kids.
15. I am a Close To My Heart consultant.
16. I like scrapbooking.
17. I am starting to sell Partylite.
18. So I can pay for my oldest sons braces!
19. He has a rapid Pallet Expander.
20. It looks painful.
21. I babysit my niece.
22. My middle son plays football.
23. I enjoy watching him play.
24. My hubby just went back to school.
25. Because my hubby is a student I am now a OSU student too.
26. I get free Beaver tickets to all the home games.
27. I stood in line for 5 hour for USC tickets.
28. I was so sore the next day.
29. I felt like I had been hit by a car.
30. It was soooo worth it.
31. I didn't get my driving permit right away.
32. My hubby taught me to drive.
33. I have never been in a accident
34. I have only had two tickets (one was dropped)
35. They weren't speeding tickets.
36. I have a passport.
37. I have never been out of the United States.
38. I would love to.
39. I have only been to 4 other states.
40. Passed through two more states.
41. I would love to travel around the world.
42. Never been to Disneyland.
43. I would like to take the kids there.
44. I like to show dogs.
45. We have 2 English Mastiffs.
46. Our male mastiff is going to be a daddy.
47. I was so excited when I found out!!!
48. I am going to Washington when the puppies are born.
49. I can't wait for puppy breath.
50. I can't wait to have puppies of my own!
51. I am half way done!!!
52. I like Chinese food
53. I like Baja Fresh.
54. It was my favorite place when I was pregnant with Rylee.
55. I hated Chinese food when I was pregnant with Rylee.
56. All I wanted when I was pregnant with the boys was Chinese food.
57. I wish I could take a nap :)
58. I like to go shopping with Rylee.
59. I like girls night out with my friends.
60. I want to do it again really soon.
61. I enjoy cooking.
62. and trying new recipes.
63. I wish my house could stay clean.
64. But I would have to make everyone stay out for that to happen.
65. I love the sound of Rylee playing by herself!
66. She is making me tea right now.
67. I hate my handwriting.
68. I love the kids school.
69. I am glad Chase is at a K-8.
70. I am worried about High School next year.
71. I can't believe he only has one more year at Lincoln :(
72. I can't believe that he will be driving soon.
73. I wish I didn't have 3 birthdays in a 10 day period.
74. I wish Ben didn't have to work.
75. I love spending time together with just him.
76. I will have some time tonight just the two of us!
77. I love that Nama takes the kids some weekend to give us that time!
78. I think she is the best :)
79. I like to snow ski.
80. I wish we could do it more.
81. I met my Hubby at Timberline Lodge.
82. I would like to go back there sometime.
83. I have been to the coast almost every year for my Anniversary.
84. I saw Grey Whales last time I was at the coast.
85. I don't mind doing Laundry.
86. Except the whites.
87. I hate folding socks!!!
88. I wish my kids were better with do chores.
89. I am listening to Rylee singing "Fabulous" From High School Musical 2.
90. I can't wait until October 24th.
91. That is the day High School Musical 3 comes out!
92. I am going to see it!
93. I mostly listen to KLOVE.
94. I love hearing my kids sing the songs from KLOVE.
95. I am sad I don't get to talk to Ben as much during the day with the new JOB and school!
96. I want to paint the walls in my house.
97. I want a red kitchen!!!!
98. I found a paint color for my room yesterday.
99. It matches my duvet cover.
100. I need money to get the paint :)
I am surprised how quickly I was able to do this. I think everyone should try it! It is fun to see what you come up with :)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was fun wasn't it. I had to laugh when you said you have a passport and you have not been out of the country. Mine was the opposite, I have been out of the country but do not have a passport. I don't think there was anything in there I didn't know.
Post a Comment