So when Rylee was asked what she wanted for her birthday she said " A big girl bike like Oni" (Oni is her friend next door). So we have been on a look out for a bike for her. I was looking for a 12" but with no luck unless I bought it new. So when my friend Jenn called and said she found a Princess bike for really cheap at Goodwill I said get it!! It turns out it is a 16" but it seems to fit her great! So I am glad I never found a 12" She spent all evening riding it all over. When we got home from taking the boys to school it was sprinkling and she flipped a lid because her bike was getting wet :) So mommy came to the rescue and put it in the garage! First thing this after getting dressed she asked if it was still raining because she wanted to go ride! She LOVES it! She is really growing up. I think in just a short time she will be riding without training wheels just like her brothers :)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment