Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Baily Bug is 7!!!!


I did it all by myself! I am on top of the world!



My little man turned 7 on October 9th! He is so amazing I love him so much and life would not be complete without him :) He is my comedian he is always making me laugh. If I am upset he gets upset, he is my snuggle bug and I enjoy it sooo much. I love how creative he is and how his imagination runs wild. His latest statement around here is " I am a forget monster" One day I had realized that he hadn't done something I asked him to do and the conversation went something like this..

M: Baily you haven't put your clothes away.

B: Oh man I am such a Forget Monster

M: Well you better stop being a Forget Monster.

B: Mom once you are a Forget Monster you can never go back!

M: (Giggle) Oh really! Then I guess I should become a Forget Monster too :)



He just cracks me up!

Baily I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see what this next year will bring!

Happy Birthday Baily Bug!


We are finally done with the week of birthdays!!!!

No comments: