Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Justin is a Daddy!

The Girls!

The Boys!

Wow 12 babies! Just a few minutes old!


DOG PILE!

Stormy is such a good mama!

I am so excited to let everyone know that my male mastiff CH Wynwoods BS Justin Time CGC is now the proud daddy to 12 new babies (3 girls and 9 boys)!! They were born on October 8th at about 10:00pm to mama CH Marcy Mtn's Thunder of Legend ( Stormy). I went up to Bremerton Washington to help the first few days with the puppies I got there about 8:00 pm on the 8th and we figured out she was in labor so off to the vet we went for the cesarean. Mastiff usually have a cesarean due to the probably of losing puppies with the breed. All the puppies were born alive and well. I stayed until Sunday to help because I had taken care for new mastiff puppies before so I "kinda" new what I was doing. It was so much work but it is so rewarding! I guess we are now Grandparents :) Enjoy the pics!

No comments: