So we started a new thing at our house last night... We were going to do it on the 5th for Chance's birthday but it was to late when we got home from pizza. So last night we built a fire laid down a blanket (protecting the floor) and did Smores in the house! The kids thought it was great and it was alot of fun watching them. ( I loved the sticky faces) I think this is going to be a new tradition in our house! I love making new traditions and memories along the way! What new traditions have you started lately?
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well we have a lot of "new" traditions around here now. I think raising our "second" family of girls have opened us up to new things. LOL.
Usually we just wing it, as Destiny would say. If we feel like pizza after church and it is in our budget, we go. Why not make simple things "special"?
Post a Comment