It is a day late but we had a busy day yesterday with football! Better late then never :)
Chance is 11! Wow I can't believe how fast he is growing. It seems like just yesterday he was a toddler now he is so different, so grown up. He is so stinkin smart it drives me crazy at times. He corrects me at least once a day :) He is having a fun with his first year in Pop Warner Football. But I can save that for my next post :) Chance is such a great big brother he plays so well with Rylee and she just loves her big brother so much! I love watching them interact. The other day she was following him around just wanting to hang out with him, it was so cute she really looks up to him. I remember a couple years ago when we were driving in the car and KLOVE was on and I kept hearing something in the back seat, come to find out it was Chance signing along to KLOVE! Talk about make my heart melt I love hearing him sign such great songs. I find him changing any radio to KLOVE it doesn't matter where we are and boy do I LOVE it! He may drive me crazy at times with his temper but he can be so sweet at the same time. He is still my cuddler, and I hope that doesn't change :) I love seeing him grow into a young man but he is always going to be my little boy. I love you Chance! Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
They sure do grow up fast!
Post a Comment